We at myprintXpress.com want to send a warm thank you to all our wonderful clients. We hope you all have a safe and relaxing Thanksgiving break. It’s always good to name the things you’re thankful for. Here’s our gratitude list:
- When clients refer their friends to us. That’s the highest compliment.
- When clients smile. Either during a pick up, or when we hear it in your voice. We’re happy when you’re happy.
- When clients send us thank you gifts. It means a lot to us.
- Human connection. In our busy world, it’s always important to really connect with people you work with.
- When our clients are successful. We’re glad to be part of your journey as a printing and marketing partner.
What are you grateful for this year? Pause and make a list. Tell someone face-to-face. Tell your family, friends, or colleagues. Or just give a sincere thank you to the cashier at the store.
We often take for granted the very things that most deserve our gratitude. ~Cynthia Ozick
When eating bamboo sprouts, remember the man who planted them. ~Chinese Proverb
As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them. – John F. Kennedy